Wednesday, May 27, 2009

you ROC my world

Today I met Roc Travers- young, aspiring, talented and experienced stylist. He walks the walk and talks the talk. Been around the block in the Wellington's fashion world and the boy's only 19 years old. I really like him, especially the fact that he is eager to collaborate. Put us in a room together and we explode ideas like a shaken can of cola!

Here's Roc:

I miss my girls at home who are busy busting out dresses and busting out of dresses, but I am excited about my new little connection with this guy and the larger group he is involved with "Designer Direction"... eager to see where this takes me.

Today I strolled around Wellington looking for neat places, while doing so I stumbled across some fun steel faces:

I strolled along the boardwalk of Wellington, the sun shone upon us for the first time in a week. The winds were also on a vacation and it was quite a nice day...

I bought a warm little car, 2 door bubbley thing... I don't have any photos of this little kitten, but I am excited for the heat function and ready to get rid of the ol' subaru. Right now I am sitting in my bed, sending birthday wishes to my beautiful friend Caitlin... enjoying the technology of my computer and the degree to which it allows me to communicate with myself, my loved ones and the world. "HELLO OUT THERE".




3 comments:

flake said...

Beautiful post, Wolly :) Make it happen! Design to be a designer, deign to reign the photo world, oh little fashionista sistah of mine. Rock it!

stacey said...

Colleen, I am so glad that you are well. The photos are as always gorgeous. We'll take lots of photos of Rosie's graduation for you. : )

VampireRedheadDee said...

Colleen! It's your beloved niece Kildee! :D I didn't know you had this blog but now that I do I'll read it all the time(with the assistance of my new laptop!!!!) because it's so great to feel in-touch with you even though I can't see you, and this blog is great. It really does sound like your having a brilliant life<3