Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vote 2009

I am taking votes... to those of you who might see this... what should I do with the next year of my life?

A) Stay in New Zealand... continue to try and find opportunity of a lifetime.
B) Move to South Korea for a year and make butt-loads of dollars and fund my future travels around the Euro-Asian continent.
C) Throw in the towel and move back to Oregon so that I can find jobs, houses and cars on Craigslist, possibly live with my parents again until I "get back on my feet", but get to hangout with the most amazing group of friends and my Mother, Father, Mom and sisters and start a craft club.
D) Apply for graduate school, mostly because getting a job outside of the restaurant industry has been frighteningly difficult for me no matter what side of the world I am on.

You don't actually have to vote, but you can if you want... i have a tendency to seek answers (for better or worse) to life changing decisions, from other people. In hopes that someone will say something that clicks, "like a light at the end of a tunnel". Only time will tell, but the best thing about all my choices or paths is that they ARE ALL GOOD. Its like comparing Rose Apples to Granny Smith... you can't really go wrong.

5 comments:

stacey said...

I think you should do which ever one feels the best to you - the one that you think will make you the happiest. And if none of them stand out as the option that fills your heart and gets your blood humming, then I would wait and see if one starts to feel like the right thing or if something new presents itself.


Miss you!

colleen k.d. said...

hmmm....

blood pumping, SOUNDS LIKE KOREA. thanks stacy for voting! I hate making big decisions... but i can stay here forever. :)

ElizAnn said...

I say move to Oregon! We love you here. When must you decide by? I guess my vote for Oregon is a bit biased and selfish, so you should probably do what feels right for you. The South Korea option is quite fascinating. How would you make "butt-loads" of dollars?

Roc said...

I say stay or korea, possibly oregon.

flake said...

Wolly!! I know what you mean about asking for others advice on big decisions! But sometimes it helps to hear others opinions because you will either tend to like or dislike their ideas and you can follow that through to find you ideal solution! My opinion - South Korea! A word from the unemployed in Oregon: don't bother coming back here to look for a job because the market is bogus! I honestly might move because there is NOTHING available here. I love you!!