Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thursday-Sunday

My cheap week has been great, and successful... and its already halfway over. Here's some of the ways I have occupied my "free" time.

A. making delcious home-made granola!
B. Work
C. Running, got to get in shape for Cook Islands WOOP WOOP!
D. Work and eating delicious staff meals of mashed potato and beer... :) Sounds gross, but everyone can probably agree its a wicked good combination
E. Laying in bed and sending emails and posting photos to facebook... kind of lame, i know.
F. went to my first party in wellington ever. Had a lovely time dangling my feet over the window ledge of a four story building and admiring the city lights... while talking about good music with my new Irish amigos
G. Tried to ride a snake skate board. Cannot do it.
H. Not sewing
I. sleeping

Its been awesome and cheap. I am going to try and not spend money more often.

No comments: