Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wonderful world of socks



inside these drawers are 5 years of memories. I wear my socks on the outside, kind of like a heart. I love my socks. The knee-high striped ones i bought from the Eugene street fair my freshman year of University. I've re-sewn the heels multiple times. Cheap green and blue socks I bought as a comfort gift in New Zealand after I was robbed. Sexy black socks with a rivet of white shooting up my calf... you make me feel good, and I thank you. Warm wool socks, made in Maine and with love. I really appreciate each and every pair of socks, I know I shouldn't be so attached to my material items, but sometimes I thinks its equally important to love and value the things you have. Not need as much, but love the ones your with. i.e. socks and t-shirts.

No comments: