Thursday, December 10, 2009

morse code inside my left ear!!!

For the last three days when nothing is going on and I am relaxing on my couch or laying down trying to get some sleep there has been this irritating taping coming from the hollow of my left ear... so today I went to the computer cafe to do a little research and this is what I read:
"A friend of mine had the same thing, but it stopped after a few days, however her hearing became muffled.
She had her ear flushed and 3 small dead spiders were washed out, so that is always a possibility!"

AHHH!!! how terrifying, please say there are no dead insects, especially spiders, lying dead inside of me!!!

Thats all. Nothing too much is happening in my world. Trying to debate whether or not I should keep my road bike or try to switch/sell for a mountain bike which is a bit more useful out in Otago. Also trying to learn how to meditate.

Alibi and I have been getting along like oil and water most of the time these days. I keep coming home from a long day of work to his mischevious messes (the worst included him eating all of my organic bullion that I just bought and then drinking every drop of water in the house AND then pissing all over my house out of necessity)... this is probably why I am trying to take up meditation so that I don't get so angry with him when he is naughty. Regardless I drew this little sketch of him and he looks like an angel which is how I'd like you all to remember him.
xoxo

3 comments:

stacey said...

Poor you and poor Alibi. Some dogs just can't handle being left alone.

: (

I had an ant crawling around in my ear once! It was so weird and oddly quite loud.

Should I send your xmas money to you or give it to Mom to put into your account here?

linda said...

That drawing is amazing and looks just like him.! you are becoming a great artist! Love you. So wonderful to talk to you today. You bring Brightness to my Soul! You are My Little Pill for Joy! Love You. Mom.

linda said...

Oh about the spiders, Ewwwwww! Yuck.... let's hope not!