Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas in a Nutshell...

‘Tis the season for spreading joy, laying feather comforters on the floor for dogs and boys to crash on and sleeping in tight quarters with Irish friends!!! I hope everyone had as special of a Christmas as I did this year. I never once imagined I’d be celebrating Christmas with a twig for a beautiful tree, mixing margaritas at noon and partying in a motel until the sun rose!

Brian, my former flatmate from Wellington and his friend from home James recently moved to Wanaka and into my room for a good bit of time. It was oh so much fun having them around especially for the holidays. We celebrated the birth of baby Jesus with acoustic guitar sing-a-longs (my favorite is “Rebel Yell” by Billy Idol although I only know the chorus) led by James who has the voice of a man-angel, parties in motels, bubbles and playing with cap guns and the English.

What did you do???!!!!

p.s. happy new year!

p.p.s. I love Wanaka and am considering never leaving… any of my friends feel like moving out here to entertain me with you brilliant senses of humor?? PLEASE














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun. I do not approve of you staying in Wanaka permanently, but I am so happy you are having an amazing time. I cannot wait to see your beautiful face one of these days. p.s. digging the bangs!