Monday, February 14, 2011

too many boys


my rambling brought me to Bend, Oregon this weekend to visit manly men from my past... i haven't been surrounded by this many dudes in YEARS, it was hilarious and exhausting and made me feel like a wimp when it came to drinking, but i kind of appreciated being a wimp the next day anyways... cause I woke up to the most beautiful sunrise in the high-desert and got to sit outside in the peace and quiet reading "atlas shrugged".


there is a very drunk human being underneath these pillows, he didn't wake ever, not even when i dove onto the pillow castle.

please note the gorgeous buck in left corner!
CNS
Crosby,Stills, Nash & Douglas



1 comment:

~ Hannah ~ said...

Looks like so much fun... and next time you hang out with C/S/N/Y I'd love to join you!