Thursday, March 25, 2010

bleary eyed


I feel like i haven't woken up in weeks.  I don't sleep regularly these days... it feels like its always a full moon.
My life is a bit different.  I haven't been up to too much.  Trying to keep busy and active.  Work as much as possible and exhaust myself so that when I lay my head on a pillow at night I can actually fall asleep.  Either that or consume obnoxious amounts of red wine, neither remedy has been working.
I went on a wonderful walk with friends (Toby, Oliver and Debs), we walked 60 km in two days (37 miles).  That was probably the last time I slept properly.  I wish I was unemployed again so I could do more things like this:







3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I guess I know what you're talking about with that confusedness :) Oh, AND I know an easy way to become unemployed again...MUAHHAA! Can I confess a worry? What if I move back to the old world before you make your grand return to Portland?

linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyndsay said...

these pictures make me reallllllly happy :) and homesick for my pals.. xxxxxx