Monday, April 5, 2010

beautiful erosion

this song has been haunting me each day while i ride my bike i start humming it, when i try to fall asleep it keeps me up until the sun rises, and every morning it somehow finds its way into my speakers and makes my feet dance across the fake wooden floor of my home until the walls shake.




sometimes i think it means something, being haunted by a song about home, while being as far away from the people and the places that i most identify as HOME.  

i miss you all.  

OTHER GREAT MUSIC TO SHARE:
Florence and the Machine


*delicious music for your listening pleasure*... anyone have some great music for my ears? ? ? Please and thank you!

2 comments:

matthias said...

So I've just discovered the greatness of Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros and with just now I mean I'm watching their videos on youtube for the first time whilst I stumbled across your blog and I've been thinking how amazing they are, how happy they look and how much I want somwthing of what they radiate in my life and then the newest post is you praising them... HAHA!

You are right, they are great!

For music you might like, I've just been to a yeasayer concert and it was one of the best concertst I've ever been too, great energy as well, just love them, but I think they are probably old news for you?

Greetings from Amsterdam, Matthias.

linda said...

Just checking in to keep an eye on you : )
I'm in Vancouver, WA sitting 6 stories up in the Hilton Hotel at a massage convention. It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and I'm happy. Come home : )

I Love You! Mom