Wednesday, May 12, 2010

avalanches are real



Bonjour blog!

Sorry its been ages since I have written. Oh what a happy wet day. Sitting on the second floor of my new home, atop my bed, rain splashing outside. I AM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!!

It feels so good. I've been able to chat and skype with friends and family for the first time in months in the privacy of my own bedroom.

I just moved into town- into a home with three other ladies. We just had a good bye dinner for a French girl and an English boy at my house last night... they are heading up north to pick Kiwi fruit. (what glorious opportunities new zealand holds for us travelers... minimum wage and mind-numbing work)

Random... anyways life is good. The internet is cool and I am hope to start writing and sharing things on this electronic forum more often.

Its autumn and gorgeous outside right now.





No comments: