Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRDthDAY!!!



John is a jolly birthday boy!

In celebration of darling Mr. French's birthday I MADE A CAKE!!! It was so much fun, and turned out much better than I had anticipated. While baking I made sure not to make any loud noises in the kitchen for fear of the thing caving in on itself. I am not sure if this actually happens, especially to banana cakes... but my subconscious was filled with fear of this happening.

I made pink piping frosting and decorated it in the most simple and lovliest way I could.

John turned 29... he is now officially an adult, which means I am not far behind. He has wrapped up his second year of veterinarian school and is most certainly looking forward to his summer vacation which started officially on his birthday! The summer of fun officially kicks of this Monday (the 16th) when he helps me and Alibi move down to the south island for the next 3 months. Very excited for our road trip and the move... a little bit nervous- we don't have a home lined up and I'll be traveling with dog... which makes it much more difficult to find a home- but regardless its adventure time and we are all excited!!

Birthday present from Alice... the perfect food dish for our long lost pal, Monkey!

Birthday card!!!
Hannah and Alice- his lovely friends from schoooool!!

No comments: