Saturday, November 14, 2009

Migration...



*In celebration of my southward journey, and due to meeting the hippest nerd ever, I have been able to give my blog a customized facelift.
Reading my be more difficult, fonts might not leap from the white background quite like they did before, but this is a work in progress and I really like the change and hope you do too!*

This morning I went on my last walk through Lyall Bay, watched from above as the waves crashed on both sides of the Kilbirnie shops, listened to my lovely Tui neighbors whistle their morning songs and happily accepted my time in Wellington has come to an end. What a great place- a cool city, filled with magic and mystery. I especially enjoyed living in Lyall Bay, the laid back surf neighborhood... filled with lovely people and my favorite cafe, Elements.

I hope to return sometime "soonish" either on my way out or on another journey. Regardless I am so happy I got to spend 6 months in this windy city.

"Adieu Wellington" she said as she waved farewell.

No comments: