Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for you!!!

Yeasayer says it better.... please listen all the way to the end (thats where the essence lies)

p.s. I'd like to say "thank you" to all my 10 blog followers by sending you a lovely christmas CD music mix. Please email me your address and I'll be sure to pop one in the mail for you this lovely holiday season.
email Mygirlleen@yahoo.com- also if you follow but not officially and you'd like a fabulous mix CD please send me your address, even if you live in Italy *wink, wink Eliz*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!
I think it is so cool that you are working wine harvest! Mark says it is similar to olive harvest, except you have to be far more gentle. I would be happy to email you my address...

See you in April!

linda said...

OK am seeing if this works. I Love You! Mom.

linda said...

cool it did. So glad you updated your blog. Now we can leave comments. I Love You Blog! Thanks for sharing your Brilliant Life with Me.

Caitlin said...

Love your new place dude, it looks like something Shola would find in some weird corner of the internet. You found it for real. Way to go :)